Old Deer Park – a venue for all occasions – Business or Pleasure!
Old Deer Park is a private members sports club built on the outskirts of Richmond, Surrey, on the site of a royal deer park. Set in 15 acres of parkland it has views towards the famous pagoda of the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew.
We have four private rooms, each with its own bar, natural daylight and views of over 12 acres of park.
Free wireless internet access throughout, ample free parking and a professional, helpful service at reasonable rates.
We provide great facilities to host special events throughout the entire year:
Meetings and Conferences
Team Building and Fun Days
Film Locations and Unit Bases
Sporting Testimonial Dinners and Events
Barbeques and Hog Roasts
Corporate Cricket and Rugby
Corporate Hospitality for Twickenham
Formal Dinners freshly prepared in our Kitchens
Old Deer Park offers:
– Four conference and training rooms which can hold up to 150 delegates.
– The Pagoda room for larger conferences or training courses which can hold up to 150 Delegates.
– A professional catering service which can provide hot and cold food, Corporate Dinners, Barbecues and Hog roasts.
– Grounds that can offer a range of sport activities including Cricket matches, Rounder’s and Archery.
– Fun Days with bouncy castles and a huge range of fun activities.
– Fully licensed for loud music, dancing, and drinking.
– Free parking.