This park was originally part of an orchard belonging to the Popham Estate and was opened in June 1909. Extended in 1923, it now contains football pitches, a running track, two extensive playgrounds, a large dog-free grassed area and a pavilion set amongst trees and shrubs. The main attractions for children in the summer are the paddling pool and playground.
There are entrances in Dancer Road, North Road & Marksbury Avenue.